These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
(2) Street Stock Live Marketplace
Street Stock provides a live marketplace for buyers and sellers of certain consumer products. Although the Services include buy and sell functionality: (1) Street Stock facilitates the purchase transaction, but the actual purchase contract is directly between the buyer and seller; (2) we do not set prices for the items; and (3) Street Stock is not an auctioneer. Street Stock acts as a commercial agent to conclude the sale on behalf of each buyer and seller involved in each transaction. Because sellers set prices, they may be higher than retail value. Any item valuations displayed through the Services are estimates only. Street Stock does not guarantee that any item will sell. We reserve the right to investigate complaints and violations of these Terms and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, may take any actions we deem appropriate, including suspending your account and charging your credit card for costs we incur as a result of the violation. Although the Services are anonymous and we generally do not share your information with other buyers and sellers, we may share your information with law enforcement and other third parties as part of an investigation related to any alleged violation of law or these Terms, and we may respond to all inquiries initiated by law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
The Services are accessible to certain international sellers and buyers. Street Stock may provide access to certain features and tools to international sellers and buyers, such as estimated local currency conversion and integrated international shipping, customs and tax tools. Sellers and buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the international sale, purchase, and shipment of items.
(3) License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter.
(g) Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
(4) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
(6) User generated content
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.
(7) Prohibited Items
This list of prohibited and restricted items is not exhaustive and is intended only as a guide. In addition, you may only sell items in your possession and you may not buy or sell items if legally prohibited in your Country of residence even if listed as allowed below. We may remove items that are not listed below if we decide that they are offensive, in breach of our Terms of Service, or are in any other way a risk that we’re not prepared to take. This list is subject to change without notice.
- a) ADULT ONLY MATERIAL AND NUDITY
- i) All material with either implicit or explicit reference to pornography, including all forms of erotic art that include minors
- ii) All material offensive to public morals such as for example pornographic material, any material representing or describing pornography, bestiality, necrophilia, coprophilia, rape, incest in all sort of publications, films, and other recordings
iii) Adult films and videos
- iv) Used underwear listings, including listings that are not clear about the condition of the item
- b) ADVERTISEMENTS
- i) Posts that advertise commercial or private websites for the purposes of selling outside S94
- ii) Unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or ‘spam’
- c) ALCOHOL
- i) Alcohol products
- ii) Liquor licenses
- d) ANIMALS AND WILDLIFE PRODUCTS
- i) Any live animal; this extends to listings that include animals as a gift, prize or giveaway in connection with an item listed on S94
- ii) Any part, pelt or skin from endangered animals, that is any species listed in the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Red List of Threatened Species
iii) Ivory items and ivory derivatives
- iv) Animal traps including glue-based traps used in pest control to catch and monitor insects
- e) COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY AND STAMPS
- i) Replica coins for collection
iii) Counterfeit coins
- iv) Counterfeit bank notes
- v) Counterfeit bonds
- f) COUNTERFEIT ITEMS, REPLICAS AND UNAUTHORIZED COPIES
- i) Counterfeit clothing and accessories
- ii) Counterfeit replacement parts not made by the manufacturer that the items are labeled with
iii) Counterfeit electronics
- iv) Unauthorized or pirated copies
- v) This includes but is not limited to pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged copies of
books, videos, films, music CDs, MP3s, MP4s, photographs, radio programs, concerts,
television programs and video games
- vi) Products made available by digital download where the seller doesn’t own the copyright;
this includes but is not limited to: codes that can be used to access content on other
websites or platforms; e-books or audio books
vii) Any product that has been illegally replicated, reproduced or manufactured
viii) Any item or behavior that infringes copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights;
this also includes user generated content or creations made using parts of branded items
without the authorization of the brand itself
- ix) Equipment used to make counterfeit items
- g) CREDIT CARDS
- i) Currently active and inactive bank credit, debit and pre-paid cards
- ii) Currently active store credit cards
- h) DATA BANKS, MAILING LISTS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- i) Data banks
- ii) Mailing lists
iii) Personal information
- i) DRUGS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- i) Narcotics, steroids, and any other controlled substance
- ii) Any substance described as having drug-like effects (for example, a ‘legal high’)
iii) Any article meant for the use, manufacturing or concealing of a controlled substance
- j) FOOD AND EDIBLE ITEMS
- i) Perishable or past expiration date food and edible items
- ii) Non-perishable food and edible items that do not have a clear expiry date
- k) FIREARMS, WEAPONS AND MILITARY ITEMS
- i) Any firearms, weapons and military items, regardless of their functionality, construction date or of their being collectibles. The term ‘firearm’ indicates all the parts constituting a firearm, a sporting gun, all types of collectible, vintage, antique and signalling guns
- ii) Ammunitions
iii) Kits for the construction of firearms
- iv) Firearms replicas
- v) All blade weapons, knives and sharp instruments. This includes but is not limited to: kitchen knives, fishing and scuba knives, blackjacks, clubs, brass knuckles, switchblades and swords of all kind.
- vi) BB guns
vii) Airsoft guns
viii) Pneumatic spear guns
- ix) Paintball guns
- l) FIREWORKS AND KITS FOR THEIR IMPLEMENTATION
- i) Any fireworks, even those available in high street stores
- ii) Kits for firework implementation
- m) GOODS FROM EMBARGOED COUNTRIES
- i) All embargoed restricted items
- n) GOVERNMENT, TRANSIT AND SHIPPING-RELATED ITEMS, GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, IDs AND LICENSES
- i) Any government, transit and shipping-related items, government documents, IDs and licenses
- o) HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
- i) Hazardous materials. This includes but is not limited to: fire extinguishers, radioactive materials, flammable gases, combustible items, pesticides and poisons, toxic substances
- ii) Any dangerous item subject to specific sale restrictions
- p) HUMAN REMAINS, HUMAN ORGANS AND BODY PARTS
- i) Human body parts including, but not limited to: organs, bones, blood, waste products, sperm and eggs
- q) LOCKPICKING AND LOCKSMITHING DEVICES
- i) Any lock picking and locksmithing devices
- r) LOTTERIES AND GIVEAWAYS
- i) All types of lotteries (raffles)
- s) MEDICINES, MEDICAL DEVICES AND HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS
- i) All medical devices (prescription and over-the counter medical devices), including contact lenses
- ii) All medical products (prescription and over-the counter medical products)
iii) Teeth whitening products containing hydrogen peroxide and any other compound that releases hydrogen peroxide, including carbamide peroxide and zinc peroxide
- iv) Herbal and holistic remedies and other items whose descriptions implicitly or explicitly compare the products listed to prescription drugs, imply any non-approved treatments, or market them as having the same results
- v) Weight loss products with warnings or recalls
- vi) Counterfeit medicines
vii) Used and unsealed healthcare products
- t) OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
- i) All items promoting, supporting or celebrating hatred, violence, racial, sexual and/or religious intolerance or organizations with such views
- u) PERFUMES AND COSMETICS
- i) Testers
- ii) Decanters
iii) Used perfumes and cosmetics
- iv) Perfumes and cosmetics replicas
- v) PLANTS AND SEEDS
- i) Any plants, seeds, plant pests and other material that are prohibited or restricted
- w) REAL ESTATE
- i) Any real estate property
- x) RECALLED ITEMS
- i) Products recalled by a manufacturer or another government agency. For additional information please consult the applicable regulator website (e.g. European Commission website)
- y) SALES CATALOGUES
- i) Listings of catalogues from which buyers may directly order
- z) SERVICES
- i) Professional or personal services such as for example financial or marketing advice, building or labor services
- aa) SOFTWARE
- i) Counterfeit software
- ii) Preinstalled/OEM software
iii) Any software restricted for sale
- bb) STATE OR PUBLIC AGENCIES OWNERSHIPS, ARTISTIC, HISTORICAL AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
- i) Artifacts, antiques and items with historical or artistic value that are protected under national laws or regulations
- cc) STOCKS AND OTHER SECURITIES
- i) Stock or security interests
- dd) STOLEN PROPERTY AND PROPERTY WITH REMOVED SERIAL NUMBERS
- i) Any item taken without the authorization from private individuals, companies or governments
- ee) TICKETS
- i) Users are not allowed to sell any current lottery, football, transport service, event or show ticket
- ff) TOBACCO
- i) Tobacco and its derivatives
- ii) All tobacco products, including collectables
iii) Herbal tobacco, nicotine-free cigarettes or tobacco-free cigarettes
- iv) E-cigarettes
- gg) TV DE-SCRAMBLERS
- i) Any TV de-scramblers
- hh) VOUCHERS, GIFT CARDS AND NON-MATERIAL GOODS
- i) Vouchers
- ii) Gift cards, store or merchandise credits and all items equivalent to cash
(8) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(9) Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
(11) Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
(15) Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(16) Entire agreement
(17) Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
(19) Contact, feedback and complaints
- If you need to contact us in relation to these Terms of Service or any other document mentioned in them, please email us at [email protected]
- We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Service. By providing your feedback you agree that you are giving up any rights you have in your feedback so that we may use and allow others to use it without any restriction and without any payment to you.
If you have a dispute with us relating to the Service, in the first instance please contact us at [email protected] and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
DISPUTES WITH OTHER USERS RELATING TO A SALE TRANSACTION
If you use PayPal to pay for a Sale Item or receive any money for a Sale Transaction you may be eligible for PayPal’s Buyer or Seller Protection, details of which are available here.
In order to be eligible for Buyer or Seller Protection, you must: a) purchase/sell the Sale Item in-website and b) report the transaction issue to PayPal within 180 days from the date of purchase/sale. Buyer or Seller Protection applies only if these conditions are met.
If: a) as a buyer your Sales Item has not arrived, or if what you received is significantly not as described or faulty, or b) as a seller you are sent an unauthorised payment, or a buyer claims they didn’t receive their Sale Item, you can report the issue to us within 21 days from the date of purchase/sale and we will reply to you with instructions on how to proceed. Please make sure you report the issue as set out in paragraph 8 below in order to guarantee a prompt reply.
Buyers: If PayPal verify that the Sales Item was not received or was significantly not as described, you may be entitled to a refund under Buyer Protection. If the Sales Item is significantly not as described, PayPal will ask you to return it to the seller before refunding you. If the Sales Item is found to be counterfeit, PayPal will ask you to destroy it.
Sellers: if PayPal verifies the circumstances of your claim, then you may be covered for the amount of the Sale Item on eligible sales.
Please know that we can only accept tracking codes as valid proof of delivery, and that the cost of returning the Sales Item cannot be refunded.
PayPal’s investigation of disputes is subject to the PayPal terms of service to which you will have agreed when setting up your PayPal account, so you should check these.